What to do After IELTS?
Clear your confusion about the procedure of studying abroad.
Having a well versed and authentic knowledge about the options available after IELTS is equally important as to get a band score of above 7 in the exam. The first step towards your dream of studying, getting knowledge, working and living among the people of different cultures and communities and getting acquainted to your weaknesses and strengths, simultaneously working on your over-all development is nothing else but working hard on this exam. After this, comes the main concern of enjoying the fruits of your hard earned bands. Let’s have a look at various options you can look for.
Apart from the well renowned academic institutions of Britain, Canada, New Zealand and Australia, IELTS has increasingly been accepted as the medium for admission to top institutes of the United States of America too.
After IELTS once your result is with you, follow the given steps to inform the universities about your scores:-
- If you have chosen your desired universities while booking the test, then your scores will be sent to those universities directly.
- Secondly, you need to send your TRF number to respective universities for the purpose of verification. Make sure to ask for additional TRFs in case you are applying for more than one university.
- You can also request the organizing committee i.e. British Council and IDP to send TRF report on your behalf to the universities you want to.
- Along with the IELTS score, you need to arrange for other documents required by the universities which includes your detailed marks along with Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation.
- Do good research regarding the whole process in order to avoid any kind of confusion afterwards. If needed, consult someone who having prior experience in the field.
- Once everything is done, wait for your offer letter and look forward for the Visa Process.
- Once your visa is with you, make your mind, pack your bag and be ready for the better things coming towards you.
Let’s have a look at the IELTS requirement of top universities in United States of America and Canada to be eligible for studying there.
- McGill University- 6.5 Bands
- University of Toronto – 7 Bands
- University of British Columbia- 6.5 Bands
- University of Alberta – 6.5 Bands
- University of California, Berkeley- 6.5 Bands
- Columbia University- 7 Bands
- Yale University- 7 Bands
- Duke University- 7 Bands
Take a look at the various professional organisations accepting IELTS:-
- The UK Ministry of Defence
- The UK General Medical Council
- The New Zealand Immigration Service
- The Australian Medical Council
- The Australian Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs
Cambridge IELTS remains ever ready to help the students prepare for their exam and score required bands. Apart from this, the senior counsellor, with years of experience in this field is there to help you with the various queries related to your visa. Choose us for clarity of your doubts and move out of the country with a clear head and heart.
Join the Best IELTS Coaching in Chandigarh.